JOIN THE SOCIETY OF THE UNUSUAL


Maxime Willems
YOURS FAITHFULLY

Chapter 8

                                                    In order to get a better understanding of where these preferences may come from, I decided to have a look at the websites of the brands concerned. I started with the main brand (the one I chose to mainly focus on during this project), the distilled Scottish HENDRICK'S Gin.

What I discovered is not a usual website. Rather another world; a fabulous refuge for all free-thinking individuals. An amazing creation promoting the miracle drink. Along the entire website, the brand's product is personified and glorified:

                      

"Meet the delightfully curious Hendrick’s Gin.
Life is simply too glorious not to experience its peculiar flavour,
infused with rose and cucumber in our remote Scottish distillery.
Seek out to those who embrace the unusual,
and you’ll find that our gin is much loved
by a handful of curious individuals all over the world.
We invite you to join the merry few."

is the invitation to join the HENDRICK'S Gin society of the unusual. A fabulous refuge for all-free-thinking individuals who wish to foster a more creative and unusual planet. The ones who adhere follow an index of essential rules and benefit from perks and privileges. As a consumer of the brand you become part of an open-minded society; by drinking this gin you become "illuminated". This concept gets reinforced by the logo of the "Eye of Providence", symbol of the ever revealing truth and wisdom.

Convince yourself @ : http://www.hendricksgin.com/