WHO'S THAT GIRL?


Maxime Willems
YOURS FAITHFULLY

Chapter 5

                                                    And all of a sudden it is obvious that I have found my subject for this project. It is only now that I realize that you should not always target those who are far away but instead focus on these that are so close. A lesson many brands do not want to learn: they still attribute a huge amount of their annual budget to the recruitment of new customers and totally forget to take care of those who already adhered.

But who's that girl?

From her almost 1000 Instagram pictures I could read that she lives between Luxembourg and Liège in Belgium. So probably she is Belgian with a preference for beautiful things and places. Her Instagram picture collection illustrates inspiring citytrips, breathtaking views from all over Europe, tasteful interior design, self-portraits, an updated collection of hotels, restaurants and bars and her weakness for cocktails.