Maxime Willems
YOURS FAITHFULLY
Prologue
Something somewhere went terribly wrong! was my first thought when in early December Mr Patrice Laubignat introduced the subject matter for the final paper to our class: "Track the relation of an unknown customer towards a brand during 4 weeks" ("Suivre la relation d'un client inconnu avec une marque pendant 4 semaines"). Lethargic silent followed by tremendous chaos would be an understatement if I had to describe the situation in the classroom once he had assigned this mission.
To recapitulate; this project counts as the final exam in the school subject "Marketing opérationnel & fidélisation", one out of sixteen school subjects, in order to complete my Master's degree in Marketing, Communication & Business Strategies with a Major in Brand Management.
I must admit that, just like my classmates, I was totally lost towards this assignment. When we were asking for further details regarding his expectations and the required format, we were told that he had no expectations and that we were totally free regarding the format. He only specified that the deadline was February 15th, 2014.
Anarchy; leading to an outer and inner revolution: A rebelling emotion marked this frosty winter day.
This unpleasant feeling would still pursue me for a few days until I decided to allow myself to let go, to forget about it for a while, as in this case my reasonable left-brain would obviously lead me nowhere.
Yours UNfaithfully,
Maxime Willems
Yours UNfaithfully,
Maxime Willems